1. Principles in quality
- Awareness: We produce highly complex products for sensitive applications. Together, with what we do, we secure our jobs, as the quality of our products and the satisfied customer “pay” our salary/wage.
- Knowledge transfer/exchange: We pass on our knowledge about striving for quality to colleagues, employees and superiors.
- Open mistake culture: We not only talk openly about mistakes/problems, but also solve them. We analyse the causes of mistakes. We learn something new every day, in order to become better every day.
2. Principles regarding how we work together
- Mistakes are not weaknesses, but rather the chance to do it better.
- We always keep the communication channels open and inform directly.
- On behalf of the environment, we make careful use of our resources.
- Respect, acknowledgement, trust and objective criticism form the basis of our conversation.
- We tolerate no form of discrimination, harassment, threat and/or oppression.